The location is updated based on time events. The scheduled reporting intervals are as follows:
- Whenever the ignition state changes, such as when the engine is turned on or off
- Drive every three kilometers in a straight line
- In any direction, whenever it deviates by ten degrees or more
- Excessive idling detected
- Highlighted when the maximum set speed limit is exceeded
- Changes that exceed the speed limit by 5 km/h or more
- When an alarm is triggered for events such as sharp acceleration/braking or cornering
WHEN THE VEHICLE EXCEEDS THE GPRS/GSM RANGE, UP TO 5,000 LOCATIONS AND EVENTS CAN BE STORED IN THE DEVICE, AND ONCE COMMUNICATION WITH GPRS/GSM IS RE-ESTABLISHED, THE DATA WILL RESUME TRANSMISSION.
Fuel reporting is accurate up to 95%. We need data on the capacity of the vehicle's fuel tank, so your driver must use up the existing fuel in the tank and then fill it up in three sessions. The system understands the higher and lower values of the vehicle's fuel capacity, which will allow us to provide you with a more accurate fuel report. The calibration process takes about three weeks.
THE DRIVER'S ID TAG READER WILL BE PLACED ON THE DASHBOARD AND CONNECTED TO OUR TRACKING DEVICE FOR USE. THEN, WE WILL PROVIDE TWO ID TAGS FOR EACH CAR. EACH ID TAG HAS AN INDIVIDUAL NUMBER THAT IS ASSIGNED TO DRIVERS WITHIN OUR SYSTEM. BEFORE THE DRIVER DRIVES THE VEHICLE, HE MUST MARK THE ID IN THE READER AND RECORD THE INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM. IF HE DOESN'T MARK, A BEEP SOUNDS.
A. Emergency braking – 0.4G
B. Emergency turn – 0.34G
C. Emergency acceleration – 0.4G
- Red traffic lights indicate bad driving habits
- Yellow traffic lights indicate driving habits that require attention but are acceptable
- A green traffic light indicates good driving habits
It will not be – although the values will be close, there will be a difference of less than 5% over time
Customers can provide us with actual mileage each year and we will update the equipment remotely
There are ways, but only if the vehicle has a CAN (Control Area Network) bus that supports reading odometers
Yes. The battery will last quite a long time, as the device will be in sleep mode and data transmission for signal checking will take place every 2 to 4 hours. Whenever the vehicle is towed, we must activate the battery backup, which lasts 4 to 5 hours.
THE POSITION ACCURACY IS VERY HIGH, AND VEHICLES WITHIN A RADIUS OF ABOUT 3 METERS CAN BE TRACKED AT ANY TIME. GPS SYSTEMS MEASURE SPEED AND DISTANCE.